- "In ‘92 you were introduced to us, so soft and so blue. Every child had to have one, Some even had two. You never faded out like toys most often do. A legend in your time, and often in others’ too! A God of War to some, a soft cuddle to others. You would still be here, if I had my druthers. Prank and Trickster melted you away in a cruel acid bath. Your final words still haunt me to this very day, as your fur melted and the situation was getting rowdy, you looked to the sky and with your last breath proclaimed, 'I have an owie'"
- —A poem by Cisco Ramon[[src]]
Beebo is a fictional character that is part of the "Cuddle Me Beebo" toy brand. A toy of Beebo from 1992, carried by young Martin Stein, was trapped in an anachronism, creating a time aberration of New Valhalla, due to Beebo becoming the Blue God worshiped by vikings, who started an early conquest of Vinland, North America. More Beebos were seen recently in 2018, but were destroyed thanks to The Trickster.
The Toy Craze
The "Cuddle Me Beebo" toy craze took over Central City and other American cities by 1992. A Beebo toy was sought ought by Martin Stein, who was searching for a Hanukkah present for his daughter, Lily Stein. Using his knowledge of physics and archery skills, Martin managed to get the last toy in the Toys Are We store and escaped a crowd of unhappy customers. Caught up with an anachronism, Stein was sent to Vinland, 1000 A.D., where he was chased by a rabble of angry vikings. 
Adventures as a God
The vikings captured Stein and held him prisoner for a week, while worshiping the toy as a God of War, fascinated by its appearance and ability to talk when it was cuddled, or its tummy caressed. At first, the vikings thought that only Martin could make Beebo talk, but it soon became clear that his translations were not what Freydis Eriksdottir, the sister of the Viking leader Leif Eriksson wanted to hear. Freydis usurped Stein's position as "Beebo's priest" and twisted Beebo's words for her own agenda. Thinking the toy's simple words of "Beebo hungry", "Beebo thirsty" and "Beebo loves you" divine messages, the viking leaders came to a religious impasse. Leif wanted the vikings to go back to Greenland, swayed by the words of Christian monks. Meanwhile, Freydis considered Beebo's messages to be a sign that vikings should conquer the rest of the Americas.
Freydis's victory would result in the aberration timeline of New Valhalla, with a Norse-controlled North America in present day replacing the United States. The aberration was swiftly settling in due to Beebo's appearance being a Level 12 anachronism, with Ava Sharpe ending up celebrating Beebo Day instead of Christmas. The Legends arrived to Leif's Yuletide celebration feast to stop the anachronism, posing as fellow warriors to the vikings. When Mick Rory tried to steal Beebo from the vikings, he was distracted by the alcohol offered to the little Blue God and was caught by the vikings. When they tried to sacrifice him to "feed" Beebo, the pyre was swiftly put down by Citizen Cold. Dumbfounded at the miracle, the vikings were momentarily swayed by Ava to think that Beebo spared Rory, but were angered when they saw Amaya Jiwe escape with the puppet in hand. The vikings jumped into battle with the Legends, trying to get Beebo back. Angered by all this tomfoolery, Mick incinerated the Beebo toy with his Heat Gun, restating his hatred of puppets. With the toy's last words being about it wanting cuddles, Leif Eriksson convinced Freydis Eriksdottir that Beebo was a false god with false promises.
The Legends expected the fall of Beebo to be the end of the anachronism, but Ava reported that "Odin Day" was saved instead of Christmas. Everybody was dumbfounded until they witnessed Damien Darhk and Nora Darhk arriving, posing as Odin and a Valkyrie, demanding worship and conquest and using a spear that projected lightning to prove their power. Now with the Darhks as the main threat to the timeline once again, the Legends formulated a plan that would allow to restore the worship of Jesus Christ to the vikings. For that, they used another Beebo toy, which was flown and voiced by The Atom, hidden in his minimized form inside the toy and speaking through a voice modulator. With Leif now astonished at Beebo rising from the grave like Jesus, the Atom used this moment to encourage the vikings to believe in Jesus Christ, as well as science, evolution, and climate change. Nora Darhk took up a bow and arrow and attempted to strike Beebo down, but missed as Beebo flew away. Before she could resume her assault on the Blue God, Mick and Cold took her down.
The Legends' actions prevented the New Valhalla aberration, restoring order to the timeline. With the team now successful and Martin returned to 1992, Jefferson Jackson decided to visit him to say one last sentimental goodbye. Before he left, Jackson gifted Beebo to little Lily Stein.
Overtaken by the Tricksters
In 2018, Axel Walker, the second Trickster, and his mother/sidekick, Zoe Clark/Prank used Beebo as a test subject to show off the effects of the powerful acid that Axel had concocted and dubbed "axid" in a live broadcast from their toy factory to Central City, with Beebo managing to state his acquisition of an "owie" before he was obliterated. Later, when Vibe and Killer Frost went to rescue hostages from the toy factory, three flying Beebos suddenly appeared in their way but were frozen solid by Killer Frost and shattered against the ground. 
Beebo, the fictional character, was depicted as lovable, huggable, docile creature, asking for cuddles, love, food and drinks. As the Blue God, his words were interpreted by the vikings as commands of conquest and sacrifice. As portrayed by Ray Palmer, Beebo encouraged belief in Jesus, science and evolution.
Powers and abilities
- Flight (masqueraded): Ray Palmer used his A.T.O.M. suit to give Beebo the appearance of a flying holy entity.
- Resurrection (masqueraded): Ray Palmer used his A.T.O.M. suit and a new Beebo to make the vikings think that Beebo was resurrected.
- Facial expression imitation: As a robotic toy, Beebo was able to imitate speech and limited facial expressions such as mouth flaps and winks.
- Fire: Beebo is flammable, as he was incinerated by Heatwave's gun.
- Axid: An acid invented by Axel Walker and his mother, Zoey Clark. They used this on a Beebo in order to show how powerful this acid was, and it immediately melted Beebo away.
- Ice blasts: Killer Frost shot icy beams at three Beebos, causing them to freeze and subsequently shatter quickly.
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
The Chronicles of Cisco
- Post 71 (mentioned)
Behind the scenes
- The fictional Beebo craze that takes place in 1992 could be a parody of the real-life Tickle Me Elmo craze in 1996, and Cabbage Patch Kid in 1983.
- There is a Kryptonian monkey from the comics known as Beppo, associated with Superman and able to use powers similar to adult Kryptonians. Notably, it was referenced in an episode of the comedy TV series "The Colbert Report", in which comedian Stephen Colbert named Beppo "God's chimp, of whom all chimps are made in His likeness".