- "Do you know what we did to get here, Barry? We convinced her - Killer Frost - to show us the way. Then we climbed some insanely steep cliffs outside on foot holes made of ice - ICE! And all of us risked our lives, knowing Zoom was after us, to rescue Jesse and you. Now, I don't know you and you don't know me, but I can tell you that today, I--I did things that I never thought possible because I needed to prove to my wife and... to myself that I could. Now if I could to the impossible today, so can you. I'm just Barry Allen but you're The Flash!"
- —Barry encouraging his Earth One counterpart to phase out of Zoom's carbine prison[src]
While Barry was giving a news report on Zoom, he was abducted by Barry Allen from Earth One and brought to S.T.A.R. Labs where he was initially confused at how the person who kidnapped him looked like him before noticing Harrison Wells and becoming starstruck. During his gushing over Wells' thesis on String Phenomenology, his Earth One counterpart tasered him, knocking him out so he could take the latter's place and find out what the CCPD knew about Zoom's whereabouts. Barry was placed in the lab's storage facility.
The next morning after Cisco Ramon escaped from Zoom, Barry woke up and learned he had been held captive for a day, much to his worry. He warned Cisco and Harry that his wife, Iris West, was a police detective and demanded to know what was going on. Suddenly, Zoom attacked the laboratory in search of Cisco and Harry. The trio took refuge in a hidden vault with an illusion wall. When Zoom arrived, Barry started to panic and was silenced by Cisco. Fortunately, Zoom didn't notice them and sped off. As they were leaving, Barry once again demanded an explanation. Cisco and Harry explained that the latter's daughter, Jesse, and Earth One Barry were being held captive by Zoom, and they needed to find the evil speedster's lair. Barry also learned of Joseph's death and was saddened over it.
Later, Barry arrived at the CCPD and met with his wife, expressing his condolences for Joseph's death. He brought Iris to his lab where he, Cisco and Harry explained the situation. Barry was annoyed when he learned his Earth One counterpart apparently "got frisky" with his wife. He used an algorithm and fellow CSI Patty Spivot's data on Killer Frost to track her down in hopes she could bring them to Zoom's lair. Barry discovered she was in the woodlands and decided to come along. After a brief battle, Killer Frost agreed to take them to Zoom's lair, using her powers to build a walkway. Barry freaked out about walking atop of ice, but refused to stay behind. After freeing Jesse, Barry saw that Earth One Barry was unable to pass through the carbine prison and encouraged his doppelgänger; Barry pointed out all the seemingly impossible things he did today and expressed faith that The Flash could do it too. Thanks to his words, Earth One Barry was ultimately able to pass through the barrier. When Zoom arrived, everyone escaped as Killer Frost held him down.
Afterwards at S.T.A.R. Labs, Barry and Iris were told to get out of Central City to protect themselves from Zoom and they prepared to leave for Atlantis to stay with some family members. Earth One Barry thanked them for their help and affirmed that Barry was a hero for what he did.
It can be presumed that Barry and Iris returned to Central City after Zoom and his army's defeat.
Kindhearted like his Earth One counterpart, Barry is a loving, protective husband to his wife, yet also a lot more geeky and insecure than the former. Both, however, share the same sense of heroism. Barry proved to be be determined and courageous by accompanying Iris, Wells, Cisco Ramon and Killer Frost on the rescue mission to save Jesse Wells and Earth-One Barry, despite the danger of being caught by Zoom. He even motivates Earth-One Barry into phasing through his holding cell when the latter had difficulty doing so.
- Genius-level intellect/Expert computer skills: Just like his Earth One counterpart, Barry has great intellect. Barry is adept with computers, as he was the only one who could write an algorithm to find Killer Frost.
The Chronicles of Cisco
- He is a fan of the science fiction series Commander Carl: Space Marshal of the Galaxy.
- Barry is one of the few Earth Two residents who is not the opposite of his Earth One doppelgänger.
- According to the phone in Barry's house, he is friends with Bruce, Hal and Diana, who are the alter egos of Batman, Green Lantern and Wonder Woman in the DC Comics.
- He is left-handed, as revealed in the episode "".
|Other versions of Barry Allen (Earth Two)|
|To see other versions of this character, click the Earth Name below for that earth's counterpart of Barry Allen.|
|Earth: One• Two|