Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For other uses of "Arrow", see Arrow (disambiguation).
Arrow is a television series, and a modern retelling of the DC Comics series Green Arrow. Stephen Amell portrays the eponymous, lead character, Oliver Queen, who fights crime as a vigilante. The series' first season premiered on October 10, 2012, and concluded on May 15, 2013. The second season premiered on October 9, 2013 and concluded on May 14, 2014. The third season premiered on October 8, 2014 and concluded on May 13, 2015. The fourth season premiered on October 7, 2015 and concluded on May 25, 2016. On March 11, 2016, the series was renewed for a fifth season premiered on October 5, 2016 and will conclude at some point in May.
- Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen/The Arrow/Green Arrow
- Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance/Black Canary (seasons 1–4; special guest season 5)
- Colin Donnell as Tommy Merlyn (season 1; special guest seasons 2–3)
- David Ramsey as John Diggle/Spartan
- Willa Holland as Thea Queen/Speedy
- Susanna Thompson as Moira Queen (seasons 1–2; special guest season 5)
- Paul Blackthorne as Quentin Lance
- Emily Bett Rickards as Felicity Smoak/Overwatch (season 2–present; recurring season 1)
- Colton Haynes as Roy Harper/Arsenal (seasons 2–3; recurring season 1; special guest season 4–present)
- Manu Bennett as Slade Wilson/Deathstroke (season 2; recurring season 1; guest season 3)
- John Barrowman as Malcolm Merlyn/Dark Archer (season 3–4; recurring seasons 1–2; special appearance season 5)
- Echo Kellum as Curtis Holt/Mister Terrific (season 5; recurring season 4)
- Josh Segarra as Adrien Chase/Vigilante (season 5)
Special appearance by
Special guest cast
- Michael Jai White as Ben Turner/Bronzer Tiger (season 2)
- Grant Gustin as Barry Allen/The Flash (season 3–present; guest season 2)
- Danielle Panabaker as Caitlin Snow (season 3–4; guest season 2)
- Carlos Valdes as Cisco Ramon (season 3–present; guest season 2)
- Brandon Routh as Ray Palmer/The Atom (season 3–present)
- Vinnie Jones as Danny Brickwell/Brick (seasons 3–4)
- Caity Lotz (season 4–present; recurring seasons 2–3) and Jacqueline MacInnes Wood (guest season 1) as Sara Lance/The Canary/White Canary
- Matt Ryan as John Constantine (season 4)
- Ciara Renée as Kendra Saunders/Hawkgirl and Chay-Ara (season 4)
- Megalyn E.K. as Mari McCabe/Vixen (season 4)
- Nick Zano as Nate Heywood (season 5)
- Melissa Benoist as Kara Danvers/Supergirl (season 5)
After a violent shipwreck, billionaire playboy Oliver Queen was missing and presumed dead for 5 years before being discovered alive on a remote island in the North China Sea. When he returns home to Starling City, his devoted mother, Moira, much-beloved sister, Thea, and best friend, Tommy welcome him home, but they sense Oliver has been changed by his ordeal on the island. While Oliver hides the truth about the man he has become, he desperately wants to make amends for the actions he took as the boy he was. Most particularly, he seeks reconciliation with his ex-girlfriend, Laurel Lance.
As Oliver reconnects with those closest to him, he secretly creates the persona of the Arrow, a vigilante archer, to right the wrongs of his family, fight the ills of society and restore Starling City to its former glory. By day, Oliver plays the role of a wealthy, carefree and careless philanderer he used to be, flanked by his devoted chauffeur and bodyguard, John Diggle, while carefully concealing the secret identity he turns to under the cover of darkness. However, Laurel's father, Detective Quentin Lance, is determined to arrest Arrow for operating in his city. Meanwhile, Oliver's own mother, Moira, knows much more about the deadly shipwreck than she has let on and is more ruthless than he could ever imagine.
At the beginning of most episodes, a voiceover of Oliver Queen describes briefly the hardships that Oliver faced during his five years away from home. He states that as he has returned, he has decided to help out the people of his city, honoring both his father and his friend, respectively. However, beginning in the third season's "Al Sah-him", the monologue changed near the end of the season, briefly describing his crusade, but going on to mention his necessary ascension as the heir to the demon, Ra's al Ghul. In the fourth season, the monologue was changed, as he realize his old approach on bringing justice isn't enough, which leads him to become the Green Arrow. Season 5's monologue retains the crusade but also includes Oliver mentioning his double duty as Mayor and as the Green Arrow.
- "My name is Oliver Queen. For five years, I was stranded on an island with only one goal: survive. Now I will fulfill my father's dying wish to use the list of names he left me and bring down those who are poisoning my city. To do this, I must become someone else. I must become something else."
- "My name is Oliver Queen. After five years on a hellish island, I have come home with only one goal: to save my city. But to do so, I can't be the killer I once was. To honor my friend's memory, I must be someone else. I must be something else."
- "My name is Oliver Queen. After five years in hell, I have come home with only one goal: to save my city. Now others have joined my crusade. To them, I'm Oliver Queen. To the rest of Starling City, I am someone else. I am something else."
"Al Sah-him" and "This is Your Sword" variant
- "My name was Oliver Queen. For three years, I worked to save my city. But to save my sister, I had to become someone else. I had to become something else."
- "My name is Oliver Queen. After five years in hell, I returned home with only one goal: to save my city. But my old approach wasn't enough. I had to become someone else. I had to become something else. I had to become the Green Arrow."
- "My name is Oliver Queen. After five years in hell, I returned home with only one goal: to save my city. Today I fight that war on two fronts. By day, I lead Star City as its Mayor. But by night, I am someone else. I am something else. I am the Green Arrow."