An Angel is a winged celestial being, created by God. They are generally benevolent spirits that live in Heaven and are bound to keep the free will of humans intact, as part of a "plan". They also serve as God's messengers and soldiers against the demons of Hell. Angels can also be exiled/fall from Heaven, if their wings get damaged or if they make any indiscretions. The former makes them tangible and weak in the physical world and can also lead them to cease from existing if they stay in that state for too long. The latter condemns them to Hell, along with the rest of the demons, changing their white wings to black.
Powers and abilities
- Chronokinesis: They can prevent time from moving, utilizing the power to talk anyone they wish.
- Teleportation: They are able to transport from place to place, seemingly in no time at all.
- Reality perception distortion: They can appear to completely change features of reality, for instance making it as if it has stopped raining.
- Pyrokinesis: Manny once showed pyrokinetic capabilities.
- Superhuman strength: Due to them being celestial beings, they have an immense amount of supernatural strength.
- Resurrection: They have the power to bring the dead back to life. For instance, Imogen was able to resurrect a man, after giving him a feather from one of her wings.
- Accelerated healing factor: They have the ability to heal any superficial legion or illness, even cancers and tumors.
- Possession: Angels can possess human bodies and use them as hosts while also manifest their supernatural powers through them.
- Flight: They are able to use their wings to take flight into the sky.
- Immortality: Angels are beyond age, illness as well as most forms of physical harm in the mortal realm. They can be harmed by other supernatural beings. They may also be harmed by strong mystics, like John Constantine.
- Nigh-Omnipotence: This ability is only seen with Archangels due to them being the first Angels.
- Imogen (fallen angel)