The Amazo was a ship led, but not captained, by Anthony Ivo. It held various prisoners such as Oliver Queen and Anatoly Knyazev, on whom he wished to test Mirakuru, a serum that gave its users superhuman strength. Ivo wished to seek out the Mirakuru, located on a lost submarine somewhere around the island. The ship was eventually taken over by Slade Wilson, a Mirakuru-enhanced individual, after he killed its former captain, "The Butcher," and cut off Ivo's hand. Following Slade's defeat by Oliver, the ship became wrecked on the shores of Lian Yu.
- "The Butcher" (captain; deceased)
- "The Captain" (captain; deceased)
- Anthony Ivo (deceased)
- Sara Lance
- Slade Wilson (captain)
- "City of Heroes" (flashback)
- "Dark Waters" (flashback)
Behind the scenes
- In DC comics, Amazo is a robotic entity, capable of duplicating all the powers of the members of the Justice League. The robot was created by Anthony Ivo, who is associated with the ship in Arrow.