- "I thought that Wells was a great man and I was so wrong."
- —Barry explaining his situation to Felicity
Barry is surprised when Felicity Smoak arrives from Starling City along with her boyfriend, Ray Palmer, who flies in as the Atom. They’ve come to visit S.T.A.R. Labs as Ray needs help with his suit. Their timing turns out to be fortuitous because it's all hands on deck after a person named Brie Larvan unleashes hundreds of robotic bees to attack and kill her former co-workers, including Dr. Tina McGee. A group dinner with Barry, Felicity, Ray, Iris and Eddie turns into a disaster.
Preparation began January 21, 2015 and ran until January 29, 2015. Shooting began January 30 and ran until February 12, 2015.
Behind the scenes
- The "All Star" phrase in the title is a reference to various DC Comics team-up books, most notably All-Star Comics, All Star-Squadron, All-Star Superman and All-Star Western.
- Cisco's quote, "Bees, why did it have to be bees?" is a reference to Indiana Jones' quote, "Snakes. Why did it have to be snakes?" from Raiders of the Lost Ark.
- Upon Ray Palmer's arrival Caitlin and Cisco have an exchange when they see something flying in the air. First asking if it's a bird, and then a plane, and Felicity replies that it's her boyfriend. This is a reference to the iconic Superman phrase, referencing Brandon Routh's former title role as Superman in the 2006 film adaptation Superman Returns.
- The Atom saying, "We have the technology!" is a reference to The Six Million Dollar Man.
- During their conversation inside S.T.A.R. Labs, Caitlin remarks to Ray Palmer (after telling him that he's lucky he didn't break his neck), "What is it with billionaires being superheroes?", referencing Oliver Queen.
- ↑ The Flash: All-Star Team Up Assembles Flash, Atom From Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Director - Comic Book
- ↑ Andrew Kresiberg (@AJKreisberg) - Twitter
|The Flash season 1|
|"Pilot" • "Fastest Man Alive" • "Things You Can't Outrun" • "Going Rogue" • "Plastique" • "The Flash Is Born" • "Power Outage" • "Flash vs. Arrow" • "The Man in the Yellow Suit" • "Revenge of the Rogues" • "The Sound and the Fury" • "Crazy for You" • "The Nuclear Man" • "Fallout" • "Out of Time" • "Rogue Time" • "Tricksters" • "All Star Team Up" • "Who is Harrison Wells?" • "The Trap" • "Grodd Lives" • "Rogue Air" • "Fast Enough"|