Adolf Hitler (died 1945) was the dictator of Nazi Germany and a conqueror of Europe in the 20th century, as well as the leader of the Nazi Party. His preferred title among his supporters was "der Führer".
Adolf Hitler led the Nazi Party prior to and during the years of World War II. Under his leadership, the Nazis started their conquest of Europe, invading Poland in 1939, and later France and the Soviet Union. Ultimately, the Nazis lost the war and their leader committed suicide, while the Soviets rebuilt their country from the ashes. 
Due to the timeline aberrations that started to appear throughout history after the fall of the Time Masters, there was a possibility for the reality in which the Nazis attacked New York City with a nuclear missile in 1942, to cement. Adolf Hitler's plan for this operation included the abduction of Albert Einstein and Mileva Maric and the cooperation of Damien Darhk, who provided the Nazis with uranium. The Legends countered the Nazi's plan, safeguarding the Einsteins and getting shot by Darhk's nuke instead of the city, leading to Damien's double-cross of the Nazis, with the help of the Reverse-Flash. Albert Einstein was disgusted by the thought of Adolf Hitler wanting to create such a destructive weapon as a nuclear bomb, thinking that something like that would have been impossible to conceive for even such a madman as Hitler.
Adolf Hitler wasn't out of the Legends' reach of troubles yet. In 1942, Hitler was in Berlin, in possession of a certain item that was of interest to Eobard Thawne, but refused to part with said item. The time traveler proposed a Nazi SS-Standartenführer Baron Krieger to negotiate an exchange of Hitler's item for Eobard Thawne's biomolecular enhancer, that would help the Führer to get an upper hand over the Justice Society of America and "place his flag on the White House lawn". Krieger later used the enhancer to fight the Legends, turning himself into der Übermensch, a mutated berserker. 
While a powerful dictator in his own right, Hitler was ultimately considered a historical footnote by 2166. Rip Hunter called him a "rank amateur" in comparison to Vandal Savage, who managed to conquer the whole of Earth and even stay as its ruler in some of the alternative timelines.
The World War II against Hitler's Nazi Germany was fought with such high stakes that certain people, like Justice Society of America's Amaya Jiwe, expected the United States (Earth One) and the Soviet Union to continue their alliance in lieu of Hitler's defeated. This did not happen, however, as the world became engulfed in the Cold War. 
Powers and abilities
- Leadership: Adolf Hitler led the Nazi Party during World War II, allowing for the successful capture of large territories of France and the Soviet Union. However, these conquests were ultimately subverted by the end of the war, forcing powerful retaliation from the Soviets.
- High intellect/Planning: Adolf Hitler was behind a plan to arm the German side of World War II with atomic weaponry, deducing the need to kidnap both Albert Einstein and his ex-wife Mileva Maric, despite her achievements supposedly remaining unknown to the public.
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
- "Crisis on Earth-X, Part 2" (mentioned)
- Adolf Hitler was referred to by Mick Rory as "ze Fuhrer", which is an incorrect form of his actual German title of "der Führer" (lit. as "the Leader / the Chief").
Behind the scenes
- Historically, Adolf Hitler was a German dictator who was the leader of the Nazi Party, and Der Führer ("the leader") of Nazi Germany from 1934 to 1945. He initiated World War II in Europe with the invasion of Poland in September 1939, later conquering many countries of Europe, including France and great parts of Soviet Union. Nazi Germany and its Axis allies intended to divide the whole world between themselves in the form of a New World Order, which is referenced by him being compared to the eventual world-conqueror Vandal Savage in DC's Legends of Tomorrow.
- In DC Comics Adolf Hitler is, in a way, a supervillain in his own right, appearing a number of comics and continuities, always meddling with his projects to allow the Nazi Germany to win the war, by the use of superweapons or even enhanced metahumans of their own. In the once-main New Earth DC continuity, the resurgent Nazi villains, such as Baron Bedlam, tried to clone Adolf Hitler, but the resulting clone refused to participate in the atrocities similar to those of his genetic template, and ended his life in suicide instead.
- Footage of the real Adolf Hitler was shown in Crisis on Earth-X, Part 2.