- "Let's get ready to rumble."
- —Adam Fells to the police[src]
Challenging the Flash
Adam Fells caused tremors around Central City, calling out the Flash. After days of this, he deduced the Flash had left. The other Flash, known to Team Flash as Jay Garrick, eventually approached him, though Garrick quickly lost his speed. Before Geomancer could crush Jay's skull, he was shot at by Joe West and Geomancer ran off.
Invading S.T.A.R. Labs
Geomancer later attempted to get Jay's attention by using his powers on a hospital on live TV, which Jay promptly evacuated. He later broke into S.T.A.R. Labs in search of Jay and confronted Caitlin Snow and Iris West to lure his target out. Caitlin managed to subdue him with the B.O.O.T., allowing Joe to take Geomancer into custody and sent him to Iron Heights.
Powers and abilities
- Meta-human physiology: After Adam was struck by the energy of the Particle Accelerator explosion, this altered his DNA and supercharged his cells, enabling him to manipulate vibrations.
- Geomancer suit: Fells wore a suit when he was the super-villain Geomancer. It is unknown what materials the suit is made of. It also included goggles.
Behind the scenes
- In the DC comics Adam Fells is still the Geomancer, acting primarily as an enemy of the Justice Society of America, which includes Jay Garrick.
|Other Versions of Adam Fells|
|To see other versions of this character, click the Earth Name below for that earth's counterpart of Adam Fells.|
|Earth: One• Two|